Saturday 9 March 2013

My Science Fiction Tattoos

This is my new tattoo to be added in June on my right shoulder (without the writing of course and I need far more colour on the swirls for my taste). It will be above my current arm sleeve.


I'm also getting this Serenity tattoo on the other shoulder, thereby completing my back of science fiction tattoos.



Eventually I'll fill in the spaces on my back along my shoulder blades (where my other sci/fy tatts are) and above with planets, nebulas, stars and some darkness to complete the space theme and tie-in with my arm sleeve as the sky darkens and comes up the arm onto the shoulder blade.

I can't wait to see the finished piece. My tattooist, Pappy, is amazing! This is my arm sleeve, which I am completing in June.





No comments:

Post a Comment